I don’t know why my brain won’t shut off, or at least slow down.
perhaps a walk is in order. I’ll try hitting the sack again, and if I don’t start snoozing, I’ll go to the beach to watch sunrise.
[update] – It’s raining, and lightning out. I’ll be staying indoors.
- March 10, 2004 6521 just a cool hot-dogger hangin’ ten today. Well, I'm going to have to hit the green grocer after my normal day's duties. I fell a […]
- October 12, 2007 scottobear: Echoes. I hear the bouncing noises of sirens, air conditioning, keyboard […]
- January 20, 2009 9587 – Tuesday Congrats, President Obama! We listened to coverage on CNN radio while I went to the […]
- April 2, 2013 Newton purrito
- January 2, 2002 I've been hearing about a bunch of new shows on the tube lately that are supposed to be […]