When I was a kid I remember seeing the Burger King in commercials. He was a real guy. He danced around performing magic and helping kids get Burger King meals. All that seems to be left of the Kings legacy is the paper replica of his crown that you can get for the little scamps.
and why do both ronald mcdonald and the burger king have red hair?
speaking of which, I’ve been to the very 1st bk lounge… it’s The first location is at 3090 NW 36th Street, should you care to visit.
I want onion rings!
- September 19, 2002 Blue Fairy, Blue Lady, BVM…. or how quoting a bunch of sources can look like original writing. Someone just called me at 4:30 this morn, and it was worth it to them to get through my […]
- August 9, 2001 I'm reading my entries from this time last year.
I was good! These days, there's not […]
- September 15, 2000 On a steel horse I ride…. ’cause I’m wanted… Dead or Uh-lave. thanks seanbaby! Bon Jovi.
Remember how they showed how being a rock star was totally like being a […]
- June 29, 2006 8429 – Thursday again, yes it is. Got some writing accomplished last night. Basic outline, some bits of dialogue. It's not […]
- December 25, 2005 8049 – written on the bus