When I was a kid I remember seeing the Burger King in commercials. He was a real guy. He danced around performing magic and helping kids get Burger King meals. All that seems to be left of the Kings legacy is the paper replica of his crown that you can get for the little scamps.
and why do both ronald mcdonald and the burger king have red hair?
speaking of which, I’ve been to the very 1st bk lounge… it’s The first location is at 3090 NW 36th Street, should you care to visit.
I want onion rings!
- July 26, 2006 8479 – I fear the urge to see snakes on a plane has passed. I was enjoying the hype far more […]
- August 23, 2000 Zowie. Wacky day yesterday... was at work until about 2am, but I enjoyed it. interesting […]
- February 22, 2007 8750 – Thursday Pretty Gentle day today - Spent time looking for work, prepped a bit for bhk's meeting […]
- August 4, 2002 I bet you won’t find this in a kid’s book these days – From Chapter four of The Emerald City of Oz, by L. Frank Baum.
"I want you to march […]
- July 24, 2000 on the subject of me. Ate 2 morningstar farms hot-pockets, pseudo pepperoni pizza, had a big cherry slushie […]