Word of the day – meconium.
The first stool of a mammalian infant.
Unlike later feces, meconium is composed of materials ingested during the time the infant spends in the uterus: intestinal epithelial cells, lanugo, mucus, amniotic fluid, bile and water.
- April 10, 2017 April 10, 2017 at 11:28PM Juice box 45 and his cabinet. #trumpistheredskull via Instagram http://bit.ly/2o1YSwt
- June 2, 2005 7415 – testing a new client Test of deepest sender.
Looks good, works smoothly under Mozzy.
fiddling with […]
- August 2, 2019 August 02, 2019 at 02:19PM Remind you of anyone? #45 #trumptweets
via Instagram http://bit.ly/2OD1Fyf
- September 8, 2009 Scotto’s progress. Scotto's progress.Apr 4, 2000Well, Mr journal, much has happened. Saturday, A was at the […]
- February 4, 2006 8162 – mmm zombie roaches! From The Childhood Goat Trauma Foundation: (via flying_blind)"Even though a goat ate my […]