Word of the day – meconium.
The first stool of a mammalian infant.
Unlike later feces, meconium is composed of materials ingested during the time the infant spends in the uterus: intestinal epithelial cells, lanugo, mucus, amniotic fluid, bile and water.
- August 23, 2008 9404 - wednesday: Wednesday Night - Veggie Protein-spheres (rather than meatballs) in […]
- March 19, 2008 9200 – wednesday 9200 - wednesday
Egg-dying tonight! Tina, Adam, possibly in-laws and BHK for coloring […]
- May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017 at 03:12PM Wait a minute... How would they not work? #armymen #hooah? via Instagram http://bit.ly/2q1jQwB
- August 22, 2020 August 22, 2020 at 01:19PM Crab-clawed Training robot made from spare bits of desert camo ninja and Sincrodrone […]
- January 15, 2020 Old wood phone doodle. Letterboxed to fit Instagram via Instagram http://bit.ly/2NuMQL0