New year’s eve,
A time for reflection,
Fireworks burst bright,
Celebrating new beginnings,
Hope for the future.
In the still of night,
The old year fades away,
The new year dawns.
A fresh start awaits,
Leaving the past behind us,
Embracing new hope.
- February 4, 2023 February 04, 2023 at 09:54PM AD Condo’s Outbursts Of Everett True 2-4-1922 https://instagr.am/p/CoQ8Exosvwy/
- February 4, 2023 February 04, 2023 at 05:28PM Relaxing in birthday present clothes, Wally Gator shirt and Marvel hero lounge pants. […]
- February 3, 2023 February 03, 2023 at 06:22PM Prototype pick holders
For FIL. I need to work on heat tolerances for the clear stuff […]
- February 2, 2023 February 02, 2023 at 10:09PM Birthday loot and feed 2023! Comedy of riches.
Dinner - chop suey (rice noodles, […]
- February 2, 2023 February 02, 2023 at 12:34PM Harold hits the road in his freshly manufactured bog-bike 9000 ! Didn't even wait to […]