Our dear friend Van Ireland passed away sometime this weekend.
He was a solid fixture in our lives, and we visited one another frequently until covid required us to socially distance.
We still messaged back and forth regularly, and shared a lot of bad puns, dirty jokes and more history at which you could swing a cat.
We will miss you dearly, and will cherish our memories together.
Halloween won’t be the same without you.
Good journeys to you, Van, and enjoy your time at Fiddler’s Green.
I will share more info about memorial and etc as it becomes available. https://instagr.am/p/CdWJZaEuFW3/
- May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022 at 03:44PM There is nothing to practice. To know yourself, be yourself. To be yourself, stop […]
- May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022 at 09:48AM Maniac - 1934 short film (excerpt)
Scientist's cat is named Satan.
#horror #kitty […]
- May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022 at 08:13PM The Fabulous Frog-Man shows Harold a powerful technique used to disarm an attacker. […]
- May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022 at 02:54PM So confessionals are now pretty much gone from the Catholic Church? How does that work, […]
- May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022 at 07:52AM Miss Pearl watching kids headed off to school this morning. Don't eat the children, […]