Our dear friend Van Ireland passed away sometime this weekend.
He was a solid fixture in our lives, and we visited one another frequently until covid required us to socially distance.
We still messaged back and forth regularly, and shared a lot of bad puns, dirty jokes and more history at which you could swing a cat.
We will miss you dearly, and will cherish our memories together.
Halloween won’t be the same without you.
Good journeys to you, Van, and enjoy your time at Fiddler’s Green.
I will share more info about memorial and etc as it becomes available. https://instagr.am/p/CdWJZaEuFW3/
- December 8, 2022 December 08, 2022 at 02:36PM Social distancing day #1000 !
Back has been tricking up, so I didn't walk too far […]
- December 8, 2022 December 08, 2022 at 09:21AM The tannenbaum meets Chief Inspector Pearl's approval.
#misspearl #catsofinstagram […]
- December 7, 2022 December 07, 2022 at 09:11PM Advent calendar days 5, 6 and 7!
Lego was Rocket Racoon, his BFG, and footlocker […]
- December 6, 2022 December 06, 2022 at 10:23PM Ai art test prompt:dinosaurs in the graveyard, fantasy art, black light poster, detailed […]
- December 6, 2022 December 06, 2022 at 12:55PM Remix of action figure photos, mostly glyos and 3.75" scale guys. Note, the images […]