Our dear friend Van Ireland passed away sometime this weekend.
He was a solid fixture in our lives, and we visited one another frequently until covid required us to socially distance.
We still messaged back and forth regularly, and shared a lot of bad puns, dirty jokes and more history at which you could swing a cat.
We will miss you dearly, and will cherish our memories together.
Halloween won’t be the same without you.
Good journeys to you, Van, and enjoy your time at Fiddler’s Green.
I will share more info about memorial and etc as it becomes available. https://instagr.am/p/CdWJZaEuFW3/
- August 6, 2022 August 06, 2022 at 08:47PM #glyosbuildchallenge just one or two over the "little kaiju" count, I suppose he could […]
- August 5, 2022 August 05, 2022 at 11:25PM Fox trot on cam this an
#fox #squirrelcam #backyardzoo #swampwalk
- August 5, 2022 August 05, 2022 at 10:15PM Saw the last two as samples on
Open ai dalle, i created the created the first four […]
- August 5, 2022 August 05, 2022 at 03:46PM #glyosbuildchallenge day 5, 2022
Looks like this #lilkaiju (11 pieces) crawled out of a […]
- August 4, 2022 August 04, 2022 at 05:02PM I looked, and the age of consent is 16 in Maine, so even though completely gross and […]