Social isolation day 574.
Blue Heron in an opening in the canopy as I approached the swamp. Nice way to start the day.
Also saw a lot of assorted toadstools, a few humans and very few small mammals or birds. Mosquitoes were more plentiful than I expected.
- May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023 at 10:29AM Big bear in Glenvar heights, Salem this morning
#bearsighting #salemva […]
- May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023 at 02:37PM Top of my tech shelf in the garage
#375gang #toysofinstagram #toystagram […]
- May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023 at 07:18PM Pearl in triptych. In pouf, on black rug, and sink.
#misspearl #catsofinstagram […]
- May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023 at 04:03PM Sisto and Harold at the end of one of the greenway trails. Despite that, it isn't the […]
- May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023 at 05:17PM Today's @leap4localfood haul- broccoli, salad mix, salad turnips, cherries, sesame […]