- July 21, 2009 0720091836.jpg: 0720091836.jpg, originally uploaded by scottobear. just got home […]
- October 12, 2017 October 12, 2017 at 07:33AM Well, I'm stuck. This is a sign that it is finally autumn. #pinnedunderacat […]
- May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020 at 08:44PM #glyosbuildchallenge pontoon howitzer artillery made from a #gohlem and has a […]
- October 21, 2019 How to Set Up Citra for Android – Play 3DS games On android Phone or Tablet
Watch on YouTube here: How to Set Up Citra for Android - Play 3DS games On android […]
- May 4, 2020 repost via @chesapeakebayfoundation If the Imperial ground forces were to make their way up the Chesapeake Bay, we’d be out of luck. With AT-AT’s standing 74 feet tall and the average depth of the Bay being only 21 feet, they’d be able to get around! If a stormtrooper were 6 feet tall, he/her alone would be able to wade through more than 700,000 acres of the Bay and never get his/her helmet wet. BUT if we want to lure the AT-AT into a trap, we just have to get it southeast of Annapolis near Bloody Point, where “The Hole” and is 174 feet deep. Happy #StarWars Day everyone! #MayTheFourth be with you! #SaveTheBay 📷: Bay photo by Megan Hannon, AT-AT photo from Disney/Lucasfilm View on Instagram https://instagr.am/p/B_xKDSMAy3X/
Welcome to my wall scrawls.