Social distancing day 507, went on a quick promenade to the wetlands.
It was a nice morning (maybe mid-70sF in the shade) for a #swampwalk , even better with my lovely cohort @maximillian_deersteak.
#bogsafari critter count was low on the visual end. I had a little talk with the little hound dog / beagle pooch that lives at the end of the street.
Audibly, we heard osprey chirp, toads e-string pluck, frogs, cicadas, and the occasional mosquito buzz.
Max found a few interesting oyster mushrooms and discarded bottles along the way.
#walkabout #walkies https://instagr.am/p/CSE_Pk0gRGi/
- February 3, 2023 February 03, 2023 at 06:22PM Prototype pick holders
For FIL. I need to work on heat tolerances for the clear stuff […]
- February 2, 2023 February 02, 2023 at 10:09PM Birthday loot and feed 2023! Comedy of riches.
Dinner - chop suey (rice noodles, […]
- February 2, 2023 February 02, 2023 at 12:34PM Harold hits the road in his freshly manufactured bog-bike 9000 ! Didn't even wait to […]
- February 2, 2023 February 02, 2023 at 10:57AM Today I learned Fred and I share birthdays. https://instagr.am/p/CoKnU8xOTUZ/
- February 2, 2023 February 02, 2023 at 06:25AM Got it covered! https://instagr.am/p/CoKINXQM6LJ/