Social distancing day 507, went on a quick promenade to the wetlands.
It was a nice morning (maybe mid-70sF in the shade) for a #swampwalk , even better with my lovely cohort @maximillian_deersteak.
#bogsafari critter count was low on the visual end. I had a little talk with the little hound dog / beagle pooch that lives at the end of the street.
Audibly, we heard osprey chirp, toads e-string pluck, frogs, cicadas, and the occasional mosquito buzz.
Max found a few interesting oyster mushrooms and discarded bottles along the way.
#walkabout #walkies https://instagr.am/p/CSE_Pk0gRGi/
- September 26, 2021 September 26, 2021 at 07:03AM Test timed remote post
#frankenbuild #glyos #spymonkeycreations #leftoverparts […]
- September 26, 2021 September 26, 2021 at 02:38AM It's a swing wing!
https://bit.ly/3CRjZb9 https://bit.ly/3EQIsz5 […]
- September 26, 2021 Sweet dreams! #comicpanel #bengrimm #thething #marvelcomics #classiccomics View on Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CURnW9Bg7Z9/
- September 25, 2021 Are we not men? #nancy #erniebushmiller #devo View on Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CUQmrxmgZKY/
- September 25, 2021 The natural history of plants, their forms, growth, reproduction, and distribution; by Kerner von Marilaun, Anton, 1831-1898; Oliver, Francis Wall, 1864-; Macdonald, Mary Frances Ewart; Busk, Marian Balfour, Lady #parasiticplant #vintageillustration #botanicalart View on Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CUQ7XIaMFLA/