BREAKING NEWS: Maryland Governor Larry Hogan has put the state under a stay-at-home order as coronavirus cases surpass 1,400.
It goes into effect at 8PM MONDAY NIGHT. Will be enforced with violators facing misdemeanor charges.
NO MARYLAND RESIDENT should leave their home unless for essential job or essential reason (food, medicine, etc).
Fair enough. DC and VA should follow soon, if they haven’t already.
Thankful to delivery people for replenishment of supplies.
- April 26, 2010 I just became the mayor of ledo pizza on @foursquare! http://4sq.com/cVo5bg
- December 30, 2009 10,052 – Farewell UNTIL THE SUMMER, Amy!: Dictionary Dabble, Carcassonne – New World, […]
- July 17, 2002 I'm going to spread a completely false rumor -
Jane Austen didn't do drugs, but recent […]
- January 9, 2008 9120 – Monday 9120 - Monday Called in sick to work - made a trip to the dentist to deal with that […]
- November 25, 2018 November 25, 2018 at 11:09PM Sad, but true ... #fallout76
#rdr2 via Instagram http://bit.ly/2DGbvZ3