Court rules Nestlé and other chocolate companies can be sued for using cocoa harvested by overseas child labor.
Read more here.
The decision was based on testimony from three former slave laborers that worked without pay, were given scraps to eat and were beaten and whipped by their overseers.
INVITE Nestle to discover our FRDM™ software and protect…
- December 3, 2007 9080 – sunday 9080 - sunday
Spent the day pretty much on my back or in a chair, semi-stupefied by […]
- August 9, 2005 7627 – zombie fighters zombie fighters Originally uploaded by scottobear. Danny and I as heroclix fight […]
- April 30, 2001 *note to self - ask the weinerflap question.
- July 30, 2001 Evil News, bub. Pee Pee Criminal
Three-year-old Harry Branch-Shaw […]
- July 10, 2018 July 10, 2018 at 10:21PM One of the largest Hindu temples in the western hemisphere, right nearby! via Instagram […]
Welcome to my wall scrawls.