Artist Lee Hurley of Hurleyfx has been hard at work on what’s shaping up to be a truly awesome Groot costume that he’s going to debut at this year’s Dragon Con, which starts on August 29, 2014.
Even Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn, was impressed and shared a photo on his Twitter feed.
Head over to Hurley’s Facebook page for lots of process photos and to follow his progress with this phenomenal cosplay project.
We hope that while he’s busy working on his Groot suit, Hurley is also practicing his “I am Groot” delivery.
[via Fashionably Geek]
- August 16, 2020 August 16, 2020 at 06:01PM Phonecroodle while watching ms fishers mysteries 2020 movie.
76 days to Halloween […]
- July 27, 2006 8483 – YOU BLEW IT UP! Sort of lame that Lance Bass is pulling the 'Ellen' card right before he's starting a […]
- August 28, 2015 abeautifulchaos1976:
the peanut vendor
Directed by Len Lye in […]
- February 10, 2007 8737 – Chris’s B’day Party More Nose-buttering - at Tinas, for my Mother In-Law. - tomorrow we go to main […]
- April 3, 2002 Nice walk this morning, but kept it brief... had a song on my lips, but I don't know […]
Welcome to my wall scrawls.