- January 12, 2002 I've been having a Bad day. I'm glad to be home, in a secure, soothing environment at […]
- May 4, 2007 8833 – Friday – Dawn rises on a new day. I crashed hard last night and was a clumsy oaf this morning… it […]
- February 2, 2007 8729 – Happy B’day to me! Happy Groundhog's Day, Candlemas, Pidyon Ha-Ben,Imbolc, Lughnasadh, Thesmophoria, […]
- April 9, 2013 how i feel about florida, most days
- May 4, 2020 repost via @chesapeakebayfoundation If the Imperial ground forces were to make their way up the Chesapeake Bay, we’d be out of luck. With AT-AT’s standing 74 feet tall and the average depth of the Bay being only 21 feet, they’d be able to get around! If a stormtrooper were 6 feet tall, he/her alone would be able to wade through more than 700,000 acres of the Bay and never get his/her helmet wet. BUT if we want to lure the AT-AT into a trap, we just have to get it southeast of Annapolis near Bloody Point, where “The Hole” and is 174 feet deep. Happy #StarWars Day everyone! #MayTheFourth be with you! #SaveTheBay 📷: Bay photo by Megan Hannon, AT-AT photo from Disney/Lucasfilm View on Instagram https://instagr.am/p/B_xKDSMAy3X/
Welcome to my wall scrawls.