- Click the gear icon in the top-right corner of the Kindle Fire home screen to activate the Settings window
- Click More
- Scroll down to Device
- Scroll down to ‘Allow Installation of Applications from Unknown Sources’ and move the slider from ‘Off’ to ‘On
- You’ll be prompted to confirm you mean to do this; you agree
- Switch to the Kindle web browser and go to https://www.dropbox.com/android (NOTE: the ‘https‘ is important!), and click Download App. This will download the Dropbox .apk file
- When the download is finished you’ll see a notification in the top left corner. Click it and scroll down to the notification that the download of the Dropbox .apk file is complete. Click the file.
- You will be prompted to install the application. Click the install button.
- Once installation is completed, start the Dropbox application and log in.
http://t.co/TxmVug5x tuba christmas pics