- August 6, 2017 “The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect, he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult; the day he forgives himself, he becomes wise.” — Alden Nowlan (1526 × 1029) https://i.redd.it/336o7rvr2ydz.png http://reddit.com/r/QuotesPorn/comments/6rsmre/the_da […]
- October 18, 2015 Wilma Deering Paper Doll Wilma Deering paper toy 1930’s Whatever you say, doll.
- February 4, 2004 6446 Internal Monologue (Dialog?) Hm. I got stood up for Birthday Dinner by my Momster and Bro. That's pretty weird. I […]
- August 17, 2017 Check In: Butterfly (1982) Check In: Butterfly (1982) I wake up after a bad migraine and this is on the TV. Poor […]
- November 6, 2020 Election memes