Had the blues, went for a walk on the boardwalk, took some pictures of flowers and crabbers,napped, watched some tube, had veggie cheeseburgers and salad with chocolate mousse for dessert! yum. Grocery shopping, watched dr who, and first ep of primeval…I liked the end of the dr who 2-parter (He’s a professor at a school in 1913, and is in deep cover…unknown even to himself.)… but the punishments went by pretty swiftly.
some pictures from our walk –
. . . .
. . .
More here – bhk took the excellent flower photos – I did more of the crab boat stuff. I think BHK looks especially beutiful in that middle bottom pic, though I’d had a rough morning.
My blues have mostly faded now… I’m a bit exhausted but doing ok.
meme swiped from eryx_uk
01. How has LJ changed your life?
Got me married to the wonderful and love of my life BHK and introduced to friends both new and thought to be long lost.
02. What do you do before bedtime?
watch some tube, play a board game or read
03. What are you going to have for dinner tonight?
We had burgers and salad! yum!
04. What is the ONE place you want to go before you die if you had the money and the time?
I’m pretty open to traveling and experiencing new things.. I have no one place I must see… but I want to see as much as I can!
05. What scares you?
The thought of hurting others, even accidentally.
06. What do you do in your free time?
Walkabout with BHK, playing games both digital and analog, relaxing
07. If you could speak another language (meaning one you currently don’t know), what would it be?
I’d love to be fluent in German, so I could talk more effectively to relatives overseas.
08. What personal belonging do you have with you everywhere you go?
I take a lot of stuff with me, but the most personal is either a gold $1 coin or the pressed penny.
09. What was your favorite song or musical group when you were young?
Definitely a Beatles kid, but if young counts as high school (sophomore – 1985) than I’d lean to They Might Be Giants or Maybe the Talking Heads.
10. Are you a risk taker?
Depends on the risk. I won’t bet my life on things, but I’ll venture a gamble here and there. Not generally.
11. Is being tagged fun?
It depends on the tagger, and expectations thereof. It can be!
12. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Nearly 50. Hopefully still surrounded by loving family, and perhaps more friends that are local.
13. If you could be anyone for one day, who would you be?
I’d like to try being who I am based on what other people think I might be for a day. Depending on who is looking at me… big, sweet guy? evil thug?
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
No one tagged me. I nabbed the meme myself. Eryx is a nice guy and I’d like to meet him in person someday.
15. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
As long as I’m married to BHK, I prefer married.
16. How many children do you want to have, if any?
I have no idea.
17. Is reality objective or subjective?
Objective, but some may *think* it’s subjective.
18. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
What does that even mean? The one on the left? The one I’d be more likely to get along with in the long run? Heck if I know.
19. Would you have 100% safe sex with a stranger for $10,000,000?
Not likely. That’s too weird a scenario for me to buy into. Besides, I’m married!
20. What is your favorite color?
Rust-orange at the moment.
1 year ago – voice posts of em, em & kitty pic, chuck e cheese
2 years ago – nifty clock, internal words, writing slowdown, eyes, mediocre bad guys, tv, milk pocky
3 years ago – Magda’s Bday, allergy shots, dreamt of killing my sister, PM memory, brown bag, meteor shower, bad breath detection, google homepage
4 years ago – construction, fay wray RIP, dan’s school blocks lj,alcohol, SPcharacter, aerial photos, UK Prozac pee taints water supply, LC’s scrapbook, CoH tempting battle cries, flower meme
5 years ago – Puzzle Pirates (with a cutie mermaid), Arabia-cam with Mom and Daughter(I met oneeyed and sedef as a result of sweet’s poochie’s booty-ticks.), vamp-game, Kings of Africa, lovely chat
6 years ago – man killed for playing the banjo, Trek happening a dud, but we discover heroclix, (already thinking customs), rorschach poll
7 years ago – 3 things poll, deracinate, cormorant, broken newt pic, 25 things to keep in mind, ja da, rate your risk (links now broken)
8 years ago – spent out, color quiz, looking forward to going to breakfast, Rowlf sings, Beaker sings