Going to play Pirates with Danny after work today, if all goes well. My Sea monster, Spanish Fort and Ships vs his Brits and Pirates. Yarr!
yet another quiz/meme – this time via fivefootmayhem
| You scored as Black Beard. When you finally die and enter Hell, the devil will hand over his reign and bow.
Well, that’s sort of harsh!
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Condo association fees. they seem pointless.
2. What’s the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
With someone you love.
3. Last time you Puked from Drinking?
over half a lifetime ago.
4. When was the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
5. Name of your First Grade Teacher?
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Retiring to a life of leisurely philanthropy
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
8.How many colleges did you attend before you settled?
Settled? I’ve attended 3 colleges to get my degree.
9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
Dressed for work, and it matches the pants I’m wearing.
10. Gas Prices! First Thought?
Will this be the end of dependence on fossil fuel? Doubt it… we’re junkies.
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would you go and who?
A mobile secret bond-villain / legion of doom style lair, with Newt.
12. First Thought When the alarm went off this morning?
Remembering dream fragments about something attacking my throat.
13. Last thought before Falling asleep last night?
Time to refocus and develop a positive attitude.
14. Favorite style of Underwear?
I’m most comfy in boxer-briefs right now.
15. Favorite style of Underwear for the opposite sex?
Whatever makes ’em most comfy.
16. What Errand/Chore do you despise?
Scrubbing Kitchen/bath or ironing shirts is the most pesky… despise is a bit harsh
17. If you didn’t have to work would you?
Depends on the nature of the work. Maybe.
18. Get up early or sleep in?
19. Your Favorite Cartoon Character?
That is really tough. I do dig the Tick, lately with re-viewings.
20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
Spoon and snuggle
21. A secret that you wouldn’t mind everyone knowing?
Can’t think of one.. I’ll hav eto come back to that.
22. What was your First Car?
Ford Gran Torino 4-door, powder blue, 440-4 barrel.
23. Your Best Your Mamma Joke?
your mamma’s teeth so yellow, she spits butter!
24. Your Favorite Lunch Meat?
spicy pseudo-chicken patties
25. What do you get every time you go into a WAWA?
I’ve never been to a WAWA before.
26. Beach Or Lake?
27. Do you think Marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?
Nope. I think it can be quite beautiful, and still timely.
28. Who do you Stalk on myspace?
Nobody.. I barely get to read all of my lj bits.
29. Favorite Guilty Pleasure?
“popcorn” novels, especially old pulp detective/sci fi/westerns
30. Favorite Movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about?
I quite like Godzilla/Gamera movies, and some of those are pretty cringeworthy to others.
31. What’s your drink?
Rum Punch makes a tasty booze. Soft Drink-wise, I like diet cream soda or that whole black cherry vanilla coke thing
32. Cowboys or Indians?
Usually, Cowboys. (Especially Chimps dressed as a cowboy!)
33. Cops or Robbers?
Cops, usually. (Especially Monkeys dressed as cops!)
34. Do you cheer for the bad guy?
Variable. Usually I root for the good guy, unless it’s like the horrible Captain America movie.
35. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best?
Heck if I know. Silent Bob? Travis Tritt? John Goodman?
36. If you had to pick one which cast member of Lost would you be?
I’d have said Locke first season, but I’m leaning more to Mr. Eko now.
37. What do you want when you are sick?
Sleep and shower and sleep
38. Who from High School would you like to run into?
I wouldn’t mind seeing Steve Jacoby again. He was a good pal back in the day.
39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
No car! I listen to mp3s on the pda on the bus. Last tune – Beach Boys – Wouldn’t it be nice mp3 here
41. Stiffler or Oz?
I’ve never seen american pie 2
42. Norm or Cliff?
two great tastes tha ttaste great together! No fair picking!
43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
44. Worst Relationship Mistake that you wish you could take back?
It’s all a learning thing. It’s in the past, leave ’em all there.
45. Do you Like the Person who sits directly across from you at work?
My office looks onto the parking lot and then a burger king.
46. If you could get away with it who would you kill?
Nobody… that’s just a bad deal.
47. What Famous person would you like to have dinner with?
The “inventor” of personal fire.
48. What famous Person would you like to sleep with?
Salma Hayek is pretty gorgeous, but I’m not into loveless sex.
49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Yup! As a boy scout, no less! Put out a kitchen fire.
50. Last book you read for real?
People pretend to read books? The Chrysalids by John Wyndham
51. Do you have a teddy bear?
Nope! Newt’s my Sleepmate!
52. Strangest Place you have ever brushed your teeth?
floating down the peace river
53. Somewhere in California you’ve never been and would like to go?
Friend’s houses out there.
54. Number of texts in a day?
usually none, but sometimes I get as many as 10.
55. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship?
56. Do you go to church?
57. Pen or pencil?
58. Describe your favorite Day?
One where I’m free to do whatever I want, whenever I want, without worrying about work calling me.
59. How many jobs have you had?
Bunches! Library Page, Cook, Babysitter, Computer Guy, Child Advocate, Telemarketer, Roofer, Game Trainer, Author, to name a few
60. What would be your “dream job”?
61. What do you want to achieve in life?
Make the world a better place, preferably without sacrificing any more comfort than is absolutely necessary.
Piccies from Yesterday – 2 self-portraits and 2 misc. Funny that I caught myself at the stop… I thought I was leaning out of frame, not just at the edge.
still life with banana, cigarette butts and hair extensions
1 year ago – bro visit, good exp games, Karl Rove a rat, mood settings, big ol’ Locust
2 years ago – perspective via work, kitty-bot, rain, diseases
3 years ago – Movies w/ danny, LED-suit, Lupin quiz, dinosaur haiku, new tv, LXG, html tests, ghoulishness
4 years ago – Ian McCracken, zork 404, branleur, got my bike
5 years ago – evil news, longueur, spoliation, space fungus, superstition poll, fri-13 reasoning, I’m Neutral Good
6 years ago – Traditional trolls, Catholics handy in a pinch