50 questions via Eryx and Kat
1. How tall are you barefoot?
2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
Nope, been in a room while it was happening, though.
3. Do you own a gun?
5. Do you get nervous before “meeting the parents”?
Depends. Usually, yes, if I wasn’t a casual friend prior to dating … I didn’t with RG for some reason.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I love me some veggie corn dogs. Not like there’s any meat of value in animal-based ones, anyhow. Lips and Bung.
7. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. Do you do push-ups?
Not regularly. I prefer to punch a heavy bag.
10. Have you ever done ecstasy?
Not that I know of.
11. Are you a vegetarian?
Mostly, but I do eggs and dairy
12. Do you like painkillers?
If they work, and I’m in pain, yes. Not recreationally.
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
If I told, it wouldn’t be a secret! Newton has helped on more than one occasion… Also, I’m friendly, can reach things on the top shelf, and will defend beauties from spider zombies.
14. Do you own a knife?
An assortment! However, tend to only use ’em for food prep.
15. Do you have A.D.D.?
I doubt it. Never been diagnosed..more likely to be obsessive compulsive, If I had to pick a thing like that. I was recently considered to be a megalomaniac by a dear friend.
16. Date Of Birth
Feb 02, 1969
17. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
I’m older than Eryx, but younger than Kat! (Though I think Kat looks the most youthful of the lot of us)
I like the following terms: tizzy and twitterpated
[redacted due to nc-17 rating]
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought:
Burger King Garden Salad
A blood test / doctor visit
diet berries and cream dr pepper
19. Name five drinks you regularly drink:
ibc diet tangerine cream soda
diet cherry vanilla coke
20. What time did you wake up?
21. Current hair?
brown with hidden blonde, red and gray.
22. Current worry?
23. Current hate?
Hate’s pretty strong, though I am disgusted by some folks waving stupidity like a rallying flag.
24. Favorite place to be?
Curled up in bed with Newt and a good book
25. Least favorite place to be?
a pitful of rabid electric eels while dressed as eel food. I think. I’ve never tried it.
26. Where would you like to go?
the blue area of the moon
27. Do you own slippers?
yup, but I haven’t worn them in ages. Brown stuffed animal bear feet, complete with plushie toenails.
28. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 yrs?
Not sure…I suspect better off than I am today!
29. Do you burn or tan ?
burn a smidgen, and then turns to tan.
30. Last thing you ate?
blueberry yogurt and grape nuts
31. Would you be a pirate?
I’ve been known to share files now and again! Yarr!
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
I forget! I tihnk I had a Cider when I got together with Danny about 3 weeks ago.
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
whatever comes to mind. This morning it was the Snowmobile Driver song (MP3)
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a kid?
Not a lot, really. I had a slightly unreasonable fear of vampires in the toilet that could come up when you flushed. I solved that problem but flushing in the morning.
35. What’s in your pockets right now?
the usual loot – digicam, pda, cell phone, billfold, keys, newton whisker, bus pass, loose change
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
GP’s rhyining of Kojak and kayak.
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
I actually had a few keeno sets… I think my Hot Wheels Sheets were my fave, but the most valuable would be the star wars ones, I suspect.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Back disabled me the worst, I think. a series of herniated disks.
39. How do you stand on movies?
I’m in favor of them!
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
41. Who is your best friend?
42. How do you feel about cooking?
I prefer to cook for someone else… left to my own devices, I keep it simple.
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
It’s a possibility.
45. What is your favorite book?
Dandilion Wine – Ray Bradbury (my default answer, I also like a lot of mark twain’s stuff)
46. What is your favorite candy?
tough call.. I like chocolate bars quite a bit… take 5, milk way, etc..
47. What songs do/did you want played at your wedding?
O Fortuna, perhaps?
48. What songs do you want played at your funeral?
Big Rock Candy Mountain
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?