1. Spell your first name backwards:
2. Story behind your name:
Prescott got truncated to Scott, which became Scotto informally.
3. How old are you?
4. Where do you live?
Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky way Galaxy.
Non-existant. Bills folded around ID. I do keep other odds and ends in my pda case.
Black with medium-hard bristles.
Orange, Hard bristles, has about 2 months of good life left.
8. Jewelry worn daily
None. Used to have a hand-made necklace that has since broken. Had a few fish-spinal bone on it, and a brear out of brown stone.
Straight-edge. Deadly in the wrong hands.
10. Pillow cover
Currently Blue Flannel
11. what is the exact thought going through your head right now?
Echo…. what is the exact thought going through your head right now?
12. what color is your car?
I wear black sneakers.
almost always lost within a week of ownership.
14. Favorite shirt?
blue hawaiian shirt with white palm trees and random light blue squiggles.
I wear A&F – Fierce, or Cool Water.
16. CD in stereo right now?
I think Devo’s greatest hits/greatest misses
I don’t have any.
18. What are you wearing now?
Tan hawaiian shirt, khaki pants, black sneaks, pink hair tie, superman boxers.
If wishes were horses…. I’d have to put mine down.
Safety, security, and happiness.
21. After this
Go visit the condo
22. If you could get away with it and murder anyone, who and for what?
Murder isn’t my bag, baby. I think that if I *HAD* to snuff someone for some hypothetical reason, it’d be Kim Jong Il, I think.
23. Person you wish you could see right now
MP would be nice about now!
24. Favorite movie
Wildly variable. I’m very fond of Time Bandits, Blade Runner, and a pile of Noir.
25. Something you’re looking forward to in the coming month
Getting to own my own place, possibly!
26. The last thing you ate
Burger King Hershey pie. Tasty.
27. Something that you are deathly afraid of
Falling from an unsafe height.
28. Do you like candles
29. Do you like incense
Yes. (at least certain types. Champa, sandalwood, rain, are all nice)
30. Do you like the taste of blood
31. Do you believe in love
32. Do you believe in soul mates
I believe that some couples can work amazingly well together.
33. Do you believe in love at first sight
34. Do you believe in Heaven
Not really. Nice thought, though.
35. Do you believe in God?
36. What do you want done with your body when you die.
Harvest all the useful parts, mulch me, and help a tree to grow.
37. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be
Newt! I WIN!
38. What is the longest you’ve ever stayed up?
72 hours, give or take.. possibly closer to about 85.
39. Can you eat with chopsticks
40. What’s your favorite coin
US Morgan Silver Dollar (1880) – Got it from my Dad.
41. What are some of your favorite candies
Caramel Bull’s-eyes / Cow Tails, Hershey Special Dark, M&Ms (regular size, not minis or the new biggies.)
42. What’s something that you wish people would do?
Be nicer to one another, use some sense.
43. What’s something you wish you could understand better
How to get what I want with a minimum of effort.
44. Who is someone that you really wish was still around
I’d like a few of my friends to be more local… as for dead folks, I’d like my pop to be alive.
45. Who are your best friends?
Newt & Danny, I think.
46. Are you interested in someone romantically?
47. Do they know?
48. Have you talked to them today?
49. What is one of their initials?
54. Where are your favorite places to shop?
Archives used books.
55. Have any tattoos
56. What is your favorite thing to wear?
57. What is a must have accessory?
58. How much is the most you’ve ever spent on an item of clothing?
Custom Suit coat, about $275.
60. Who is the least fashionable person you know
I don’ t know… a lot of slackers in my vicinity. Probably me?
61. Do you match your belt with your hair color
62. What is the worst thing you’ve ever thought looked good
Tie-dyed shirt .. it’s well-loved.
#63 Are you a night person or morning person?
Currently morning, but can be programmed to any type.
64. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
65. What is the worst trend you see today
Loss of manners and kindness to others.