Why is it every time I’m feeling a bit ill or kind of our of it, people tell me that I look like “the Big Show” from WWF (WWE?)
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/big_show/profile.jsp or more likely, this one –
I don’t really see it, except that I’m a giant guy with a goatee, too.
The guy’s got about 6 inches of height and about 170 lbs on me.
I pity his tailor.
Stayed home yesterday with an earache… got some drops and dicloxacillin to take care of things.. my first visit to the ER with my current insurance. $100 for the ER (as opposed to the $45 on my old plan… ah well, I don’t intend to visit the ER often) and $10 each for the ‘scrips.
I’ve had a fairly varied girlfriend history. Some I can’t believe I ever dated, others, I can’t believe how the relationship ended.
Almost all of my recent girlfriends (this past decade), have had a tattoo or “unusual” (non-ear) piercing. Come to think of the last ten years, I’ve been the most successful with relationships, too. I wonder if it’s because I wasn’t gaming every weekend with GP, Katt, PM, Dan and the Wu-folk? When I was gaming, the only mate potential were the single females in the crew: PM and briefly Kelly, neither of which really amounted to anything romance-wise… Kelly clearly just wasn’t interested, and PM is a whole other entry. I suppose there was also Elaine, but *GAH-NO*. A few other outside interludes, but nothing that spun up.
- RG had a cute heart-design on her ankle – Taught me hope, that anything I want, I can have – Met Danny, the hippies
- CJ pierced her nose briefly, and got a band around her arm while we were together – taught me mercy, “all sunshine makes a desert” Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
- FL was free of supplemental designs and jewelry… Taught me that sometimes ignoring a problem *is* enough to make it go away.
- AT had pierced nipples – Taught me about tough love, and letting go – Notable: We first kissed in front of an episode of “Jonny Quest”. (Shadow of the Condor, if you must know, dear journal) – Met Danny
- Mel is ink and piercing free… she doesn’t even generally wear earrings. – Not sure what she’s teaching me yet. All things in time. – Met my Mother, Danny Pending
What does this mean? Heck if I know.
Wiki Entry on the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake
Something this big.. there are going to be repercussions for a long time to come.
A bright, warm future is sometimes hidden within dark coals.
I wonder if that mean British woman from the weakest link will end up on a “where are they now?” spot on VH1 sometime soon?
And the sign said “long-haired freaky people need not apply”
Another Monkey With a Gun