If I was a psycho serial killer, I’d drain the blood from my victims, put it in ketchup packets, and leave them in public-access condiment containers.
I wonder how long blood would remain fresh, vacuum sealed at room temperature?
Man, now I’m afraid to eat french fries.
I’m glad I’m not a psycho serial killer.
- April 9, 2010 I’m at North Beach Boardwalk. http://4sq.com/cC0TFq
- May 24, 2009 9732 – sun belgian waffles at the in-laws w/BHK, Adam and Anna - apples to […]
- November 9, 2004 6990 – media leading info Just eyeballing http://www.truthout.org/docs_03/100403F.shtml, which lays out some […]
- August 11, 2017 Games Smash up!
Rocks stars supers sv 15vp
Grannies and killer plants avb 16vp
Giant ants […]
- August 1, 2017 Check In: Litchfield’s Got Talent (2017) Check In: Litchfield's Got Talent (2017)
Losing me, […]