Uh, which way is the most accepted?
Channuka, Channukah, Chanuka, Chanukah, Chanuko, Hannuka, Hannukah, Hanuka, Hanukah, Hanukkah, Kanukkah, Khannuka, Khannukah, Khanuka, Khanukah, Khanukkah, and Xanuka.
Two spellings for each day. Yeesh. Why can’t we spell Non-English, Non-Roman character-based words more phonetically? Heck, In Hebrew it’s only five letters.
Have a good one, regardless. 🙂
- October 20, 2005 7832 – If you’ve got kids, be aware of what’s up. The following information comes from the National Center for Missing and Exploited […]
- January 16, 2019 January 16, 2019 at 09:10AM 12 years ago today and today. i was at the papermoon diner and wearing a *tie*. Now, I […]
- July 9, 2001 There, I'm home, after mailing off some belated letters to my then-vacationing […]
- June 2, 2010 nothing is on my business site yet. 🙂
- April 18, 2018 April 18, 2018 at 08:53AM I fed a chipmunk today. He seems to like pretzel more than bananas. Fast moving little […]