Hmm… Apparently I missed some major drama at work yesterday. Lucky Me! I imagine I’ll hear about it today…and the Net’s still down. That’s pretty pesky, really. Livable, mind you, with dial-up speeds, transferring files is sloooow.
Newto’s Birthday is coming up this Saturday… I can’t believe he’s going to be three. He’s the best color for a Halloween kitty, short of black.
- October 3, 2002 Long day at work. Long day at work.
Strike that... long week.
I welcome tomorrow with open arms. Payday, […]
- September 24, 2002 loud loud guy by my window #2...I think I scared him. I walked over to his car, and he was […]
- September 14, 2002 grand theft, lies, vandalism, and Newton’s sonic boom. (to be ceaned up later, just get it out there An eventful couple of days...I'll work my way through it.
Thursday night, [gleaned via […]
- November 19, 2009 9992 – Thursday This morning, We all made a dunkin’ donuts run and then saw Adam off to school. Got more […]
- March 31, 2009 9666 – Tuesday -- . Franklin followed me in to work again this morning! I think he missed me (or my […]