Nice, healthy, hot bike ride. Off to the showers, after I post pics.
Sail boat parking. Each of those white buoys is a place to hook up and set up “camp”.
Fort Lauderdale beach Sunday, before the mob shows up. two hours from then, and it’ll be packed. I like the little girl running with the boogie board, and the barge. 🙂
Someone out for an early-morning Para-sail
the quietest you’ll ever see the elbo room. they have a set of cams online, too. If you had watching at about 10-11am this morn, you’d have seen my brother and I biking there.
One of a series of bird monuments running down Los Olas.
me and the bro at the bird-thing. 🙂 I need to get some sunglasses… I’m all squinty-like!
- November 21, 2007 9069 – Weds Bro released from the pokey... just in time for Thanksgiving. I wonder if he'll be in […]
- November 12, 2006 8644 – Eat a Bagel and Go! Eat a bagel and GO! was our battle cry today, as BHK took charge and we managed to get […]
- January 8, 2006 8093 – bike-about and the Hoff quiz
- November 5, 2005 written on the bus & riverwalk 7898
- July 6, 2005 7533 – Midweek already! hooray 4-day weeks! Is Dexter ill, is Dexter ill, is Dexter ill
Is Dexter ill today, Mr. kirk, Dexter's in […]