Ponch and Jon are chasing two guys that have a pickup truck mounted laser. Jon is on horseback, and Ponch is dressed as a cowboy, and has George “goober” Lindsey in the passenger seat.
It’s not a dream, it’s on TNT.
Roman holiday (RO-muhn HOL-i-day) noun
An entertainment event where pleasure is derived from watching gore and barbarism.
[From the gladiatorial contests held in ancient Rome.]
- September 28, 2001 robotech theme page
Perceptive. Butterfly. I'd like the vulgar, in
emotional one […]
- March 19, 2008 9200 – Wednesday Egg-dying tonight! Tina, Adam, possibly in-laws and BHK for coloring chicken ovals! […]
- June 29, 2006 8429 – Thursday again, yes it is. Got some writing accomplished last night. Basic outline, some bits of dialogue. It's not […]
- June 12, 2006 8404 – BANGS! Monday Already? I feel like I’m still in the 70s. Nice to be relieved of on-call by EN yesterday.... I really prefer to have my weekend to […]
- September 6, 2005 7712 – Stream of thought.