as sought on Google –
- Scotto is the last of the mad-genius sopranos, dementodiva
- Scotto is often referred to as the “NBC Commissary”.
- Scotto is worth further exploration.
- Scotto is likely to wear something like an alligator-textured vinyl miniskirt.
- Scotto is pleased with les Braves’ progress because he has 12 new players, including the 10 rookies.
- Scotto is an Assistant professor of theory at the Eastman School of Music.
- Scotto is a Cal Poly alumnus, and is certified in horseshoeing and artificial insemination in beef cattle.
- Scotto is first and foremost a man of the theatre.
- Scotto is often the target of raised eyebrows, indulgent sighs and catty comments.
- Scotto is tart majd mesterkurzust.
- Scotto is stoically drinking a Coke, but his buddies at the table are downing Coors beer.
- Scotto is approximately thirty years old and inexperienced in matters involving OSHA citations.
- Scotto is the 14,186th most popular last name (surname) in the United States; frequency is 0.001
- Scotto is famous from his legendary NASA parties in NYC and has been on tour with Moby, Dubtribe, Orbital, Dee-lite & the Prodigy.
last but not least –
- Scotto is still being a pain in everybody’s ass.
- Newt is a newtonian telescope design program
- NEWT is the taxonomy database maintained by the Swiss-Prot group.
- Newt is divided into four subspecies.
- Newt is the subject of Koen’s Master Thesis study
- newt is written in C, not C++.
- Newt is very sensitive to “who” he is visiting.
- newt is lemon yellow in color with black dots
- Newt is a menace to society.
- newt is widespread in the county, but there are areas in the extreme south, north west and north east where it has not been recorded
- Newt is dynamic enough that it cannot be summed up in one sentence or a catchy phrase
- Newt is slender and has relatively dry skin
- Newt is an extremely sweet fella although most people do not get to witness that side of him
- Newt is already talking about his plans to become Speaker of the House
- Newt is special because he is my best friend and companion.
- newt is slightly moist (just enough to keep its skin from drying out), with rough-scaleless skin and indistinct coastal grooves
- “Newt” is often used by the monosyllable-challenged to refer to a Newton.
I slept too late to do my walk this morning… Hopping in the shower now to get ready for work. I can’t believe I slept for nearly 10 and 1/2 hours! I blame it on the rain… yeah, yeah. Sakes… did I just quote Milli Vanilli? I must be still asleep. See you post-rain-box, dear journal.