Rainy day outside… gathering my laundry together… slacking, so I thought I’d do one of those quiz things that used to fly around lj back before the little “what sort of cloud are you” tests became popular.
quiz swiped from pserv who got it from who knows where:
1. Are you an innie or an outie? innie
2. Have you ever worn bell-bottoms? yes, but not since the 70s
3. Have you ever written a song? yup
4. Can you make change for a dollar right now? I’d have to go to my top drawer, but yes. do you prefer mixed or all quarters?
5. Have you ever been in the opposite sex’s bathroom? yup… even cleaned ’em a few times.
6. Have you ever smelled your own feet? certainly. just did now, in fact. they smell pretty good.
7. Do you like ketchup on or beside your french fries? beside ’em. I prefer them dipped in a mix with mustard. (Or vinegar, if available)
8. Can you touch your tongue to your nose? no, but close
9. Have you ever been a boy/girl scout? yup! and contrary to public opinion, I think it was a growing, learning time that was a lot of fun.
10. Have you ever broken a mirror? yup… more than one. no bad luck as far as I could tell.
11. Have you ever put your tongue on a frozen pole? I’ve licked a chilly Hungarian, does that count?
12. What is your biggest pet peeve? deadlines that shift against me (It’s due in two weeks.. no.. two days!)
13. Do you slurp your drink after its gone? Sometimes, if I’m not aware of how much is left.
14. Have you ever blown bubbles in your milk? yup.. but not for a couple of decades
15. Would you rather eat a Big Mac or a Whopper? no.
16. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping? yup!
17. When you are at the grocery store, do you ask for paper or plastic? plastic… we recycle it here (but I generally bring a cloth bag, too)
18. True or False: You would rather eat steak than pizza. FALSE! Pizza is far more “taste tweakable”… pineapple and green peppers tastes different than onions and green olives. (I like both pizzas)
19. Did you have a baby blanket? If so, what did you call it? Yes. Blankey. Real creative, hm? I was little.
20. Have you ever tried to cut your own hair? not that I remember.
21. Have you ever sleepwalked? yup… my brother does more often… I more frequently had night terrors.
22. Have you ever had a birthday party at McDonalds? Ew, tacky! No…but I have gotten free food at Denny’s on my B’day.
23. Can you flip your eye-lids up? I used to, but not anymore.
24. Are you double jointed? thumbs and fingers, yes… elbows, no.
25. If you could be any age, what would you be? hmm… I’d like to be how old I am now, but in the shape I was in at 23.
26. Have you ever gotten gum stuck in your hair? yes (peanut butter *does* get it out)
27. Have you ever thrown-up after a roller coaster ride? no
28. What is your dream car? a ’67 Chevy hearse with suicide doors, possessed by ancient vengeful spirits, hunting down all who would oppose me… and it needs a new axle.
30. Would you go swimming in shallow waters where, one year earlier, a shark had attacked a child? yup… but I’d do more research, first.
31. How many cavities do you have? I have 2 fillings… body cavities? two nostrils… a mouth, some ears, wiener-hole, bung… am I forgetting any?
32. Have you ever eaten a dog biscuit? yup… they’re *bland*
33. If you were in a car sinking in a lake, which would you do first: unbuckle your seat belt or open your window? unbuckle my seat belt
34. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? yes, a few times
35. Can you pick something up with your toes? yes.. shampoo bottles, daily
36. How many remote controls do you have in your house? TV 1, vcr 1, cable 1, cd player 1, omni 1 (I only ever use the omni)
37. Have you ever fallen asleep in school? yes
38. How many times have you flown in an airplane in the last year? 0
39. How many foreign countries have you visited? in the last year, none… in my lifetime… 12, maybe more (Europe is small!)
40. If you were out of shape, would you compete in a triathlon if you were somehow guaranteed to win a big, gaudy medal? nah… but I might if it was for charity.
41. Would you rather be rich and unhappy, or poor and happy? poor and happy, of course!
42. If you fell into quicksand, would you try to swim or try to float? float
44. Do you ask for directions when you are lost? certainly. I share the remote and put the seat down, too.
45. Have you ever had a Mexican jumping bean? yes! I miss him… his name was pepe, and was a kind and friendly wiggle-bean moth larvae
46. Are you more like Cinderella or Alice in Wonderland? Alice… but I’m closer to Baloo.
47. Would you rather have an ant farm with no ants or a box of crayons with broken points? box of crayons with broken points … you can still use ’em
48. Do you prefer light or dark bread? dark. pumpernickel or honey wheat! yummo!
49. Do you prefer scrambled or fried eggs? scrambled, but I’d really rather just have some toast instead.
50. Have you ever been in a car that ran out of gas? yes.. many times.
51. Do you talk in your sleep? I used to, rarely these days
52. Would you rather shovel show or mow the lawn? mow the lawn
53. Would you rather be bitten by a poisonous snake or constricted by a python? constricted
54. Have you ever played in the rain? yes.. today!
55. Which do you think is more dangerous: an angry bear or a hungry white shark? When angry, I’m WAAAAAY more dangerous than a hungry white shark.
56. Would you climb a very high tree to save a kitten? i would make every effort.
57. Can you tell the difference between a crocodile and an alligator? yup!
58. Do you drink Pepsi or coke? either.. I prefer iced tea
59. What’s your favorite number? five
60. If you were a car, would you be an SUV or a sports car? neither… I’d be that ’67 Chevy hearse… (see above)
61. Have you ever accidentally taken something from a hotel? not accidentally
62. Would you blow your nose at the dinner table? no… I’d go to the bathroom before, blow, and then wash my hands.
63. Have you ever slipped in the bathtub? yes
64. Do you use regular or deodorant soap? Body shampoo
65. Have you ever locked yourself out of the house? not in a looong while
66. Would you rather make your living as a singing cowboy or as one of the Simpsons voices? Simpsons voice
67. If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be? Meat Loaf. I think he’d be tender and succulent, and go well with new potatoes and carrots.
68. Have you ever made a semi truck honk? yes, many times
69. Which would you rather live with: a huge nose or crossed eyes? as long as they pay half the rent, and keep t themselves, I’m easy either way.
70. Would you hang out with someone your best friend didn’t like? I doubt that I’d like them.
71. Would you hang out with someone your best friend liked, but you didn’t like? In the interests of diplomacy.
72. Have you ever returned a gift? yup
73. Would you give someone else a gift that had been given to you? it really depends on the item. heart-gifts, no.
74. If you could attend an Olympic Event, what would it be? hockey
75. How many pairs of shoes do you own? four
76. If your grandmother gave you a gift that you already <-what happened here? 77. Do you sing in the car? car, shower, walking.. you name it. 78. Would you rather jump into a dumpster or into a vat of honey? The honey, just to say I've done it! mMM.. clover or orange blossom? 79. What is your favorite breed of dog? Shepherds, I think. 80. Would you donate money to feed starving animals in the winter? yup 81. If you were a bicycle, would you be a stingray or a mountain bike? replace the word hearse above with the word "Schwinn" 82. What is your least favorite fruit? avocado or maybe that balki guy from perfect strangers 83. What kind of fruit have you never had? balki 84. If you won a $5,000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you pick? a pawnshop, or other "oddball" place 85. What brand sports apparel do you wear the most?(Nike, Reebok, etc.) n/a 86. How many letters will/did I earn in my high school career? n/a 87. Among your friends, who could you arm wrestle and beat? hmmm.. Newt, and probably at least 95% of folks on my LJ read page. (I'm a pretty strong lefty) 88. If you had to choose, what branch of the military would you be in? naval space command... - http://www.navspace.navy.mil/ 89. Would you ever parachute out of a plane? are we going to crash? 90. What do you think is your best feature? physical feature? hmm... eyes? 91. If I were to win a Grammy, what kind of music would it be for? yodeling 92. What is your favorite season? autumn 93. How many members do you have in your immediate family? one brother by blood 94. Which of the five senses is most important to you? sight 95. Would you be a more successful painter or singer? painter 96. Have you ever ridden a tortoise? no, but I've met a few giant ones. 97. How many years will/did you end up going to college? 4(ish) 98. Have you ever had surgery? yes 99. Would you rather be a professional figure skater or professional football player? nah. 100. What do you like to collect? trophies from folks I care about.. Newt Whiskers, etc.