I reckon I’ll have a Killian’s or two tonight… cheers!
Well… Danny’ll be off starting on Tuesday… I hope to get a good weekday or two in with him while it’s summertime. This week is out, though, considering doctor’s visits, work, and the fumigation.
Off the top of my head-
things that made me smile recently
- thoughts of her
- health of loved ones
- running water
- weather balloons
- martial arts on trampolines
- hide and seek with Newtie
- white go-go boots
- knowing the Lone Ranger wouldn’t have much werewolf trouble
- tattoo scabs
- the fruitiness of cricket (the “sport”)
- choco-chip cookies
- a beer glass that has “you have just been poisoned” printed on the inside bottom
I’ve never been to an actual “Tunnel of Love” at a carnival… only seen them on 60s TV shows. Do they still exist? Did they ever, outside of TV?