This sums up how I feel about LJ, and my place in it as a community.
Among them, but not of them; in a shroud
Of thoughts which were not their thoughts.
– Lord Byron, “Childe Harold’s Pilgrimage”
- November 27, 2001 Some of JRR Tolkien’s finest
I sit beside the fire and think
of all that I have seen,
I sit beside the fire and […]
- March 18, 2001 Scotto hungry. I wish the Hulk were here, to share his tasty fruit pies with me... […]
- May 3, 2004 6636 If I can’t help, I’ll let ’em be. (and wish them good fortune, until I can help) There are about four people I can think of that need a clue. Sadly, I don't really know […]
- December 19, 2002
Work's Holiday party is tomorrow.
That = free lunch, and being paid to chitty-chatty […]
- December 6, 2016 Check In: Get Santa (2014) Check In: Get Santa (2014)
Welcome to my wall scrawls.