random things I have gleaned recently
- this is probably the first time I’ve ever missed work on a payday
- sally struthers is on general hospital, mind controlling luke away from laura
- I’m out of ibuprofen
- I need a lap-desk for bed writing
- I don’t have telekenisis (no matter how much I want a glass of water, I have to get up and get it myself)
- I do have animal magnetism (I can summon Newton with but a gesture…even if that gesture is shaking a treat can)
- mulder will be back in the final episode of the X-files
- Gravity feels much stronger depending on which way I sit or lay
- Urban legends are neater when they’re true.
- the perfect glowing Belgian cow desktop
- I want to be in the gallery of huge beings.
A few Huge Being parameters:
Must be larger-than-life.
Must be three-dimensional, rather than flat.
Human figures preferred, although anthropomorphic representations of animals or inanimate objects are okay.
Huge parts (hands, feet, ears, etc.) are good.
The emphasis here is on the whimsical, rather than the serious.
I think I meet those qualifications.