Went to the ER this morning… Got the obligatory shot in the tushie of cortisone, and I’m mucho better.
woo. It was bad. got ‘scripts for norflex and anaprox.… hooray for medicine!
I’m happy that I went in… if I didn’t, I’d probably been in bad shape, and unsuitable for work on monday. I’m hoping the meds clear up the rest of the trouble by then.
Images from today are here.
- December 1, 2003 #6306 – Some seasonal goodness, and population issues I added a teeny holly-icon to my blogroll for the moment (until I can work out a better […]
- June 2, 2022 June 02, 2022 at 05:19PM Shasei sōka moyō (Patterns of Grasses and Flowers Drawn from Life) - Furuya Kōrin - 1907 […]
- April 8, 2007 8802 – Happy Easter, Ostara, Whatev’.
Coloring eggs with BHK and Tina!
Easter – Had a lovely dinner with the in-laws, […]
- October 23, 2001 I got the walking pneumonia, and the boogie woogie flu. Ladies and gentlemen.
The “walking pneumonia”
Walking or […]
- July 19, 2004 6781 – Amber Alert links up to Web Monday The nation's Amber Alert system will be connected to the Web starting today, a major […]