I thought time was only supposed to fly when was having fun? I’m here at work two hours already, and I don’t know where it went. I think I’m going to start taking public transit into work in the morning, at least when it’s not raining… at least until I remember why I fell out of the habit. I need to pick up a new bus pass this weekend, anyhow.
Here’s why I have a “I’ll believe it when I see it” attitude about coming software. Especially Peekabooty and AI.
Things happening over the next 30 days, barring a bad change of events, in semi-chronological order –
- Get a digital Camera (Belated Christmas Prezzie for self)
- Get a nice beach cruiser bicycle (Birthday Prezzie for self)
- Get a week off for vacation
- Finish Big Brain’s repairs (dual monitor, internet, and backup)
- Reactivate 24/7 Newtcam
- Troll for some new contracting gigs
- Get Back with WID, and JenJen and see if there’s anything else I can do there.
- Take a more recent picture of myself and Derek together (and get a pic of his tattoo)
- Celebrate my Birthday, and wish Robb a happy one, too. (It’s the same day)
I want to go home, get under the covers, snuggle and nap. *right now*