1) I’m sure you’ve heard, but in case you haven’t: The universe is institutional green. And appropriately so, I might add.
2) Tiny Windows Games – a dynofoo production.
3) “‘The design was logical,’ he said. ‘They made a cube and a tower. I was sure they would make something spherical. I know them too well.’”
4) More bowties than you can shake a stick at.
5) I’m gonna go out on a limb here and predict these won’t sell terribly well.
6) “‘I would chose a Dell over a Gateway because Steven is cuter than Gateway’s cow.’” [link via ROS&RR]
7) The Wild Cat Ranch Retirement Home.
8) And finally, Music From TV Commercials.
- February 4, 2002
sweet sleeping flower
presence ever within me
braid our vines tonight
- November 9, 2002 The Poetry Searcher - you can search by poem name, author, century* and country (It's […]
- January 17, 2022 January 17, 2022 at 03:06PM Hobie Brown (the Prowler) really was the Miles Morales of the Silver Age.
"Unmasked At […]
- February 19, 2008
- February 22, 2008