Goooood to be home. I *really* didn’t want to be there today… nap and wrap urge was very strong. Speaking of very strong, there was something stinky outside my door… what was that?
Note to self, make sure my backup knows how to do certs and some more of the misc stuff before I go home tomorrow.
Pleasantly surprised that Diana didn’t really get uppity with me beyond her normal range. I was on alert status and didn’t have to deal with any real trouble.
also, via a nifty moon site. (warning, sound, but you can disable it)
- January 25, 2003 Back! Did you miss me, dear Journal?
Wind and Rain... not as cold as earlier, but in my […]
- July 15, 2021 July 15, 2021 at 08:15AM One of 3 sweet little buns seen this morning on my walkies.
#swampwalk #bunny #rabbit […]
- July 9, 2016 July 09, 2016 at 01:51PM Why are there always rodent pokemon at my tasty restaurant captures? #100daysofgaming […]
- December 24, 2001 He clept my house bedizened with lights “Tacky-o-rama, but dang purty.” bedizen bih-DY-zuhn, transitive verb:
To dress or adorn in gaudy manner.
- August 27, 2007 8967 – sat – BHK b’day! A brief summary: BHK’s Birthday! I managed to butter her nose by sneaking […]