Duh. Amazon.com just reminded me that my birthday was coming up.
Who are they to say I don’t want salad tongs?
*note to self, wrap some sage smudge sticks tonight.
now to decide on which to use… White? Grey? Mix with Cedar? Lavender? Sweetgrass? I wonder if there’s any Juniper left…
My “hippy’s supply cabinet” is pretty full, I may need more thread, though. I could use hemp, but colored string is better, if I’m going to make an assortment, to figure out the different types.
First real use of my new jackknife! I love doing handmade stuff. 🙂
- August 18, 2001 *being enticed by blogger Two things blogger has over LJ - I can embed any html into it I want, without […]
- December 16, 2020 December 16, 2020 at 10:10AM From Queen Nature's Fairy Helpers by Alice Edgerton, 1921⠀
The Air Fairies assist […]
- August 9, 2001 I'm reading my entries from this time last year.
I was good! These days, there's not […]
- May 12, 2013 Back room at north end gallery
Happy mothers day!
Thanks for not giving up on us, mom!
- August 25, 2008 9410 – Monday HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BHK!! Allison's B'day! I buttered her nose while she was distracted by […]