After 10 years, $150,000 and a documentary, Troy Hurtubise is finally going to get to test his armored suit against a bear attack on Dec. 9. I would be remiss if I did not mention that the suit’s construction materials include 2,289 meters of duct tape.
Dang, this is something that calls for a live webcast and all we get to see is some guy guillotining his feet instead.
- December 9, 2008 9544 – Tuesday Long ol' Day at work, and a *seemingly* longer commute home. Cousin David met BHK and I […]
- September 21, 2000 The purple throat potion. Settle in the crucible both the breath of the iron snake (being taken from him when his […]
- April 14, 2010 I’m at ledo pizza (147 central square dr, prince frederick). http://4sq.com/cVo5bg
- September 21, 2008 our new rug - matches the couch!: our new rug - matches the couch!, originally uploaded […]
- May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019 at 04:37PM It seems that most folks were hoping for this during the finale. #got #clue […]