autochthonous aw-TOCK-thuh-nuhs, adjective:
1. Aboriginal; indigenous; native.
2. Formed or originating in the place where found.
Autochthonous derives from Greek autochthon, “of or from the earth or land itself,” from auto-, “self” + chthon, “earth.” One that is autochthonous is an autochthon (pronounced aw-TOCK-thuhn).
- January 17, 2009
newtcam (2009014.1303): newtcam january
- November 12, 2019 The new DuckTales isn’t bad. Not sure how I feel about the redesign of the Beagle Boys, but the overall design and writing is pretty spiffy. #racecarslasersaeroplanes #flatulencegraffiti #onlyhalfmyinventionsturnevil via Instagram http://bit.ly/2XaaQ9L
- June 12, 2013 Day update Went to yama for sushi, Amy's treat!
Girls shopped for shoes and makeup after, while I […]
- May 29, 2001 Cool, man.
A good reference set of pages...
- September 16, 2017 September 16, 2017 at 02:43AM Today's moment of Halloween #sleepyhollow #ichabodcrane #headlesshorseman via Instagram […]