I’m thinking of her scent, her smile, and laughter. The ripples of her voice.
The thought of them brings me warmth, and a smile of my own.
- February 21, 2003 twenty-ninth scroll, sixth verse I really like how Newt rushes to meet me at the door, and gives me a "welcome home" meow […]
- July 6, 2021 July 06, 2021 at 07:26PM From Child-Library Readers Primer by William Elson and Lura Runkel, […]
- June 25, 2002 There... the boy is all won out... as am I! I forgot to mention that Newt is officially […]
- May 20, 2009 0520091253.jpg: 0520091253.jpg, originally uploaded by scottobear. trolley stop goes […]
- May 1, 2010 area rug and hot dog for bhk