vinculum (VING-kyuh-lum) noun
1. A bond or tie. (Vinculum matrimonii is Latin for the bond of marriage).
2. Mathematics: A horizontal bar placed over two or more terms to show that they are to be treated together, equivalent to enclosing them in a parenthesis.
3. Anatomy: A ligament.
From Latin vinculum (fetter), from vincire (to tie).
- February 1, 2022 February 01, 2022 at 11:04AM February 1992 Coolometer
#comicpanel #february #1992 #coolometer […]
- June 6, 2015
- February 11, 2005 7172 – Friday, 42F, clear.
- March 24, 2013
on patrol at yarn party (Taken with GifBoom)
- December 26, 2021 December 26, 2021 at 05:52PM Chesapeake bay inlet off of the Windward Key subdivision, social isolation day […]