vinculum (VING-kyuh-lum) noun
1. A bond or tie. (Vinculum matrimonii is Latin for the bond of marriage).
2. Mathematics: A horizontal bar placed over two or more terms to show that they are to be treated together, equivalent to enclosing them in a parenthesis.
3. Anatomy: A ligament.
From Latin vinculum (fetter), from vincire (to tie).
- July 7, 2017 Cool thing seen just now A young lady with a broken wrist/ arm had a camera / phone mount to take video and […]
- July 18, 2004 Scottobear's Blogspot http://scottobear.blogspot.com/2004/06/racoon-in-tree-by-my-apts.html
- November 15, 2019 If you ever, ever, ever meet a grizzly bear, You must never, never, never, Ask him where he is going, Or what he is doing, For if you ever, ever, ever, dare, To stop a grizzly bear, You will never, never, never, Meet another grizzly bear. via Instagram http://bit.ly/350vTOO
- July 15, 2014
- May 19, 2002 yumitty yum Benefit of having been to the grocery store... looking at a full pantry, and saying "it […]