repletion (rih-PLEE-shun), noun:
1. The condition of being completely filled or supplied.
2. Excessive fullness, as from overeating.
Repletion is derived from Latin replere, “to fill again, to fill up,” from re- + plere, ” to fill.” Plenty is a related word.
nutriment (NOO-truh-ment, NYOO-) noun
A substance that provides nourishment; food.
[From Middle English, eventually from Latin nutrimentum, from nutrire (to nourish).]
- August 22, 2000 interests Honest question. Am I wrong to take interests form another person's listing, if it's […]
- June 3, 2020 ROBO FORCE – WRECKER the DEMOLISHER CLASSIC CHARACTER IN CLASSIC COLORS! Maxx’s right-hand ‘bot returns to assist in the battle against evil! Standard ZETONIAN™ kit with premium paint apps!” Production PVC Robo Force Zetonian Kit. Wrecker – Zetonian (v2). Black with with Gray/Yellow/Red paint applications with tampos. 26 total parts. Released on May 8th, 2020. How cute is this solid little chunk of a robot? Phenomenal paints and assorted greeble pieces. #Toyfinity #Zetonian #Onelldesign #Glyos #Toyphotography #Toyrobot View on Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CA9XkDUgAxm/
- October 28, 2011
- October 11, 2016 I keep forgetting he is a Johns hopkins guy now, and local. Maybe I’ll trip over him one day at the coffee shop… http://bit.ly/2e7Vmww I keep forgetting he is a Johns hopkins guy now, and local. Maybe I’ll trip over him one […]
- April 24, 2004 6617 – Walk-piccies Pictures taken on today's walkabout.
Seems to be a decided transportation theme, […]