1. A joyous song of praise, triumph, or thanksgiving.
2. An expression of praise or joy.
Paean comes from Latin paean, “a hymn of thanksgiving, often addressed to god Apollo,” from Greek paian, from Paia, a title of Apollo.
Also, Somebody had better be paying play-doh a royalty, is all I’m sayin’. Oh. and ew.
- April 8, 2011 http://amzn.com/k/OPD2ZRHWHUKL #Kindle
- October 6, 2021 Liked on YouTube: All of em I Got – Marvel – Sentinels
Hey, wow, great to see you.
It's me, Nistuff.
This is a video about my […]
- April 13, 2019 April 13, 2019 at 01:11PM Intelligence supreme, or supreme intelligence? I don't know when the name reversed […]
- June 4, 2004 6698 – unhappy ending Girl reported missing found dead in Atlanta Update:
A DeKalb County couple has been […]
- March 27, 2011 From Twitter 03-26-2011 From Twitter 03-26-2011
03:14:10: From Twitter 03-25-2011 http://j.mp/i0hqCA