1. A joyous song of praise, triumph, or thanksgiving.
2. An expression of praise or joy.
Paean comes from Latin paean, “a hymn of thanksgiving, often addressed to god Apollo,” from Greek paian, from Paia, a title of Apollo.
Also, Somebody had better be paying play-doh a royalty, is all I’m sayin’. Oh. and ew.
- June 11, 2003 Hi honey, I’m home. Signs that you may not want to rent in the area. Ask about noise / crime and get evasive […]
- August 4, 2002 I need to put up some wind chimes. There's a nice breeze in the courtyard.
- May 21, 2004 6672 – Off to play games and watch some young frankenstein. Going out to play heroclix with the bro for a bit. I'll leave Newtcam on, if anyone […]
- December 19, 2009
- July 9, 2018 July 08, 2018 at 02:34PM Goofy doodling with markers, ripping off the idea of that sign I saw yesterday. […]