How to Determine Your ‘Star Wars’ Name
For your new first name:
Take the first 3 letters of your 1st name and the first 2 letters of your surname.
For your new surname:
Take the first 2 letters of your mom’s maiden name and add the first 3 letters of the nearest city or town in which you were born.
Now determine your Star Wars honorific name and title:
take the last 3 letters of your last name and reverse them and add the whole name of the first car you drove/owned, insert the word “of” and tack on the name of the last medication you took.
- May 23, 2008 9290 – Thursday 9290 - Thursday
I think tonight is Thai night or is that tomorrow? Or did we decide to […]
- February 8, 2011 Boing Boing Giveaway #whatsinthebox - Boing Boing http://t.co/e1wTb2o
- April 20, 2009 9687 – mon .ATW man on riding lawnmower, and local flowers.
back to the doc - late appointment - […]
- October 10, 2016 Ernest Edgar Randall discovered in North Carolina, Death Certificates, 1909-1976 http://bit.ly/2e86op4 Ernest Edgar Randall discovered in North Carolina, Death Certificates, 1909-1976 […]
- April 14, 2001 Watching a Touch Of Evil, an Orson Welles classic starring Charlton Heston and Janet […]