If you use Windows and it’s been awhile since you went to Windows Update to get the latest patches to your security-hole-ridden operating system, you may want to go now:
There’s a fix now available that prevents anybody on the Internet from very easily stealing your cookies to any website, including LiveJournal. If you value your security, go download the critical updates now.
This has been a public service announcement.
- January 4, 2003 Peevish day today. I'm put out at my brother for this week's shenanigans. He needs to […]
- December 23, 2005 8037 – ook ook!
I suddenly wish to be six years old again. Kong Hands, Baby!
- March 23, 2018 March 23, 2018 at 09:06PM So, we saw Valerian, and it was visually appealing, but poorly acted. Probably gorgeous […]
- August 25, 2010 0824000812.jpg 0824000812.jpg 0824000812.jpg, originally uploaded by scottobear.
got off @silver […]
- January 20, 2008 9033 – sun of nutshelling Pancake and scrambled eggs brunch at Larry & Chris's, checked out L's trains […]