cunctator (kungk-TAY-tuhr) noun
One who hesitates; a procrastinator or delayer.
From Latin cunctari (to hesitate, delay).
not to be confused with dictator. *snerk.
Geez… I can be so juvenile sometimes.
- July 8, 2002 Got up, and discovered that my download of the Synched "Dark Side of the Moon / Wizard […]
- April 5, 2004 6582 I have chafed skin where my wings should be Yi-pi-yi-ay, Yi-pi-yi-o
Rubbed against something the wrong way during the night or […]
- June 15, 2004 6715 Snzkx. Wake up, and get a move on, Scotto. How do I feel?
"Queequeg no care what god made him shark...wedder Fejee god or Nantucket […]
- August 16, 2007 8952 – Wed Not much to report today, dear journal… green line broke down on the way to work, […]
- September 5, 2016 September 05, 2016 at 08:18PM Guardsman Pyewacket is on the job. via Instagram http://bit.ly/2ciLWOC