bibulous BIB-yuh-luhs, adjective:
1. Of, pertaining to, marked by, or given to the consumption of alcoholic drink.
2. Readily absorbing fluids or moisture.
Bibulous comes from Latin bibulus, from bibere, “to drink.”
- April 26, 2017 I now have 396920 points on https://t.co/EwpMr3yW0e, the cross-platform achievement tracker. I now rank #1385 in United States! I now have 396920 points on https://t.co/EwpMr3yW0e, the cross-platform achievement […]
- August 1, 2019 August 01, 2019 at 08:33PM Beyond burger grilling again . I want to make up for a week of less than stellar meals. […]
- October 8, 2014 Hello from Pyewacket. He’s happy his mama is home….
Hello from Pyewacket. He's happy his mama is home. A photo posted by scotto […]
- October 12, 2000 somehow, I knew. I took the test that JennyLee linked to, at http://starwarsquiz.hypermart.net/
- February 25, 2008