Man… sofla.com is dead. 🙁
Ah well, here’s a different window to where I live.
This is a view from the Sun-Sentinel.com offices in downtown Fort Lauderdale looking southwest along the New River.
On the right is the bandshell for DDA/Bubier Park. The Riverwalk area and the Andrews Avenue Bridge (the pink structure) are also visible.
The image is updated every five minutes.
courtesy of sun-sentinel.com cam
- February 1, 2016 Good Morning, North Beach.
Last Day of my 46th year, or my 17,165th day.
Pretty nice day thus far and I hope it […]
- September 4, 2009 9860 - Wednesday: Threw my back out pretty seriously this morning - this evening, and […]
- August 4, 2008 9386 – monday . . Cukes and Newton hanging on the ledge... leg all pork-chop […]
- October 31, 2001 eldritch antiphony eldritch EL-drich, adjective:
Strange; unearthly; weird; eerie.
Eldritch perhaps […]
- October 17, 2020 October 17, 2020 at 11:00PM Jack-o-lantern doodle. #watchingfootball #vtwinning #entertainingmyselfduringsports […]