I’m going to call for an appointment at the doctor’s tomorrow before work. I need something stronger than tea and ‘tussin to fight whatever is ailing me. I suspect walking pneumonia. (I’ve had it before, and it’s not bad, just irritating – I have a hacking cough, chills, headache, fatigue, muscle aches and fever.)
In other news, Newtie *loves* the Alaska key chain that sent me. 🙂 I think the metal ring reminds him of milk rings, and it rattles in a lovely way, so he’s been running around the house with it this morning (we’ve been playing fetch) , and leaving it on my pillow as tribute for when I get home at night. He must smell the polar bears on it. (Fortunately he hasn’t hid it in the litter box yet, like he is sometimes prone to do with army men.)
last but not least, the sheepo say –
I AM 36% GOTH.
Goth ny night, normal by day. Deep in my heart I know I am evil, but not on the company’s time. I do need to eat.
Take the GOTH Test at Fuali.com!
It’s because I go to ren-fests, I think… I’m *very* skeptical of these results.
- January 8, 2006 8093 – bike-about and the Hoff quiz
- April 9, 2009 9675 – Thursday – Went back to the doctor yesterday, and was scheduled for an epidural on 4/28. Hopefully, […]
- February 3, 2009 9604 – Tuesday Just some nutshelling - Let's see: Trimmed back down to goatee. Wasn't feeling too […]
- February 2, 2009 9602 – monday – birthday Got my Upper GI done - will know more in 24-48 hours. A shot of fizzy pop rocks with a […]
- August 17, 2008 Sunday – 9400 Larry's Birthday - He made pancakes for us all... Tigger nearly escaped the house, and […]