Fun facts about the number 28:
– 28 is a perfect number.
– 28 is the atomic number of Nickel
– A baby at 28 weeks eye lashes are developing, as subcutaneous fat is deposited. If it’s a baby boy, his testes will probably begin descending. It’s about 13.8 inches long (35 cm) and weighs about 2 pounds 4 ounces (1 kilogram)!
– There are 28 digits in one cubit.
– It takes the Moon a little less than 28 Earth days to orbit around the Earth. The lunar day is also a little less than 28 Earth days.
– A 28-sided polygon is called an icosikaioctagon.
– February usually has 28 days, and so does the average female menstrual cycle.
– 28 is a triangle number.
– The string 28 was found at position 33 counting from the first digit after the decimal point in pi.
– XXVIII, 11100, 34, and 1C are all different ways of expressing the number 28.
– Some cod can produce as many as 28 million eggs.
– Our solar system is about 28,000 light years from the Galactic Center
– The primitive marine mollusk the Nautilus has a coiled shell up to 28 cm in diameter, just like its ancestors 450 million years ago.
– Arcturus is the fourth brightest star in the sky and is 28 times larger than the sun.
– There are usually 28 tiles in a dominoes set.
– The color corresponding to the hexadecimal value of #282828 is . The color corresponding to the hexadecimal value of #1C1C1C (hex for RGB values of 28,28,28) is .