The infamous “fast server cookie not sticking” bug is finally fixed. Basically, the history was like this:
— it worked
— moved code around and broke it
— fixed it in CVS
— fixed it manually on the site
— clobbered it on the site
— (still fixed in CVS)
— updated back from CVS, so it’s fixed again, for good.
Check that you’re hitting sheila or gerald. If not, go login again.
- January 12, 2019 January 12, 2019 at 03:28PM Nearly two decades ago, at the thunderbird swap shop via Instagram http://bit.ly/2Fu7ZSr
- October 4, 2019 October 04, 2019 at 11:17PM Attempt for seamless autumn pattern
via Instagram http://bit.ly/2IlU8hy
- August 24, 2020 August 24, 2020 at 05:24PM *points* View this post on Instagram *points* A post shared by […]
- August 2, 2001 "Greetings from the Humongus! The Lord Humongus! The Warrior of the Wastelands, the […]
- October 24, 2001 How was *your* day? 2001/10/23 - at about 14:45 - in a meeting explaining functionality for the new up […]