Landlord called in a specialist team in to redo the drywall and outside concrete where the replacement A/C unit is going. I get to put Newton in the other room, and watch as they fix up the hole in the wall, finally.
So much for a little supper with the work crew.
- August 10, 2009 9832 – Monday Whew - super hot out today - in the triple digits... and I'm designed for cooler […]
- December 8, 2008 9542 – Monday Well, Today was sure a Monday. Early this morning the sewer backed up into the […]
- June 17, 2008 9323 – Tuesday – man loses left side in accident, he’s all right now. The first estimate on cutting down the dangerous trees in our yard is right at $5000. […]
- June 16, 2008 9321 – Monday Storm knocked a huge limb out of one of our trees - it bounced on the high power lines […]
- June 11, 2008 9314 – Wednesday Todays entry, via wordle - Getting quite a bit better - still have a rattle in my chest […]